The project is expected to have a significant impact on individual educators and their organizations across Europe, largely related to the developed entrepreneurship resources as a means of providing a new and innovative approach to promoting sustainability and developing related skills in schools. In the frame of the project, we will stimulate innovative and entrepreneurial mindsets among students by introducing entrepreneurship as a key competence in school curricula, particularly in general secondary education and ensure that it is correctly reflected in teaching material; ensure that the importance of entrepreneurship is correctly reflected in education systems design and develop a new model of entrepreneurship education boosting social innovation and social entrepreneurial skills in young people within the School education system in Europe. Enhance the ability to develop own teaching competencies by updating their professional know-how and by recognizing the future trends and developments in the employment sector. It is anticipated that the resources developed during the project will complement and expand existing training initiatives at various educational levels across Europe and expand traditional teaching and learning practices to include new technologies.
Teachers have a critical role to play in the development of entrepreneurship education. In this respect, with this project we aim to build a system that ultimately enables all students to receive high quality entrepreneurship education that they can use at every stage of the educational process to develop social entrepreneurship competencies. To realize this aim to train 32 students through 2 blended mobilities of school learners and 115 teachers in 4 joint staff trainings embedded with MOOCs with 4 secondary schools and four nonprofit organizations from Hungary, Turkey, Greece, and Slovenia in 24 months.
TO TRAIN YOUR OWN SUSTAINAPRENEUR
- First exchange in the To Train Your Own Sustainapreneur Erasmus+ project
- Second exchange in the to train your own sustainapreneur Erasmus+ project
- To Train Your Own Sustainapreneur Erasmus+ Project in full swing
- Erasmus project aimed at training young sustainapreneurs has come to a close
ETCO – EMPOWERING TEACHER COMPETENCE TO PROMOTE SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN EUROPEAN SCHOOLS
- Erasmus+ projekt ETCO se izteka
- Dijaki v Turčiji na Erasmus+ projektu o socialnem podjetništvu
- Naši dijaki in profesorici na srečanju v Hödmezovàsàrhelyju
- Udeležba profesorjev na mednarodnem srečanju za usposabljanje iz socialnega podjetništva
- ECTO FB newsflash 1 – 28-8-2021 Kickoff meeting in Hodmezovasarhely